High-performance, extended-life Gates G-Force RedLine CVT Belt for Polaris RZR Pro XP, XPT and Turbo-S. This also fits our Ripp-Tied clutches*!
At BoonDocker, we're all about performance. We personally run these belts on our own cars for several reasons:
- Maintain RPM's: Many non-OEM belts are made of a stiffer compound for extended life. This results in less clutch grip and less power to the ground. This simply isn't the case with the RedLine belt!
- Dyno-Proven Results: Maintains horsepower/torque to the ground as good or better than other belts on the market (even the OEM)
- Longer Belt Life: Even on our high-horsepower cars, we see significant improvements in belt life. We also observe lower belt temperatures.
*fits Ripp Tied clutches manufactured after 2018, see below
Gates G-Force RedLine CVT Belts are the first of a new generation of Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) belts. Gates’ innovative design results in better acceleration, higher top speeds, less speed ratio and energy loss in extreme off-road environments.
- Improved durability, crack- and wear-resistant means a longer-lasting, higher-performance power transmission belt for the most demanding applications
- Greater heat resistance and recovery, even under severe duty cycles
- Optimized, patented Ethylene Elastomeric (EE) compound maximizes axial stiffness enabling belts to run at higher continuous torques or loads
- Tested under extreme conditions in controlled environments as well as on race vehicles